The term Greater Reality Living™ describes how you might choose to live as you expand your awareness of life. How would you live and treat others -- and yourself -- if you deeply knew that life continues after physical death?
Living in a more evolved way is also easier when you have a support system of ‘kindred spirits’ who are also on the path of enlightenment, self-growth, and service to others.
This website serves as a guide for expanding your circle with new people from online and local Greater Reality Living™ Groups.
In addition, when you share your evidence-based interests with family and friends, you may find they have similar beliefs or, at least, are interested in learning more.
Many people have expressed their desire to regularly meet with a group of open-minded and heart-centered people. They want a nonjudgmental, safe, inclusive and respectful place where they can discuss their experiences and questions. These groups will also explore how to heal and transform yourself and make the world a better place.
Our goal is to help you awaken to the greater reality, enjoy optimal living, and make our world a better place. Five keys to this – Learn, Internalize, Vitalize, Enjoy, Serve – can be remembered by the acronym LIVES :
- Learn the evidence that your life continues after physical death.
- Internalize the comforting and inspiring news that death is not an end.
- Vitalize and balance yourself holistically.
- Enjoy the many benefits of greater reality living.
- Serve others to help them - and yourself - and make the world a better place.
We offer insights, resources and hope for those who are searching and suffering, particularly if you are:
- grieving loved ones after their bodily death.
- fearing the end of your earthly existence.
- struggling with the suicide of a loved one.
- experiencing your physical body dying.
- suffering with difficulties such as failed relationships, physical/mental illness, broken dreams, financial loss, lack of purpose, or addicted
- considering suicide.
- mourning the bodily death of a beloved pet.
- wrestling with past religious teachings that don’t make sense to you now.
- searching for sensible answers to your biggest questions and challenges.
- desiring to enjoy the greatest life you have envisioned.
- wanting to transform yourself and our planet for the better.
Our understandings and strategies, when applied consistently over time , can greatly assist people with these and other challenges.