1. The SoulSwitch prototype is now smaller and less expensive!
It's not ready for commercialization yet (we are waiting for one or more visionaries to realize this unprecedented opportunity to help many people
and profit greatly.) But the current device was recently downsized and costs less to set up. In addition, software improvements are producing quicker
answers from post-material persons.
2. MCMBRCT! Dr. Schwartz is preparing for the first multi-centered, multi-blinded, randomized control trials at other universities.
He is writing journal articles to invite research facilities around the world to replicate his findings. This research step is essential before
public announcements at universities in late 2019 / early 2020 that:
a. definitive and replicated scientific demonstrations that life
continues after bodily death have been achieved
b. communication with post-material persons has occurred
3. First Greater Reality Living (GRL) group meeting held! The first ever GRL group met in Austin TX last week. Kudos to group facilitators
Tava, Rhonda, and Paula for launching this group. Sixteen people attended this historic event and watched my video discussing:
- the SoulPhone
- how GRL groups are preparing a core group of people around the
world to help others realize:
a. the mind-boggling great news that bodily death is NOT the
end of life.
b. all the wonderful benefits of really knowing this
- what is the greater reality?
- what is greater reality living?
- and more
NOTE: you can watch short videos on all these topics at the Greater Reality Living section of YouTube.
Attendees then shared some personal experiences that woke them up to the fact that there is MUCH more to life than meets the eye. They asked questions
and discussed afterlife topics in the safe, inclusive, and nonjudgmental environment that GRL groups provide.
4. Our SPF volunteer team is at full strength! Thanks and welcome to Jill, Christine, Suzanne, Janean, and Joanne for preparing PR,
media, and social media outreaches. SoulPhone Foundation (SPF) project manager Maryam is working with this team to get the great news out to the
5. "The Big Picture of Life" book is coming along wonderfully! Katta Mapes, Dr. Schwartz, and I are writing a version of the Greater Reality Living book for young people approximately 8 - 16 years old. Katta holds two masters degrees in childhood education and has a wealth of experience in
teaching and counseling young people. Special thanks to proof readers /editors: Len, Beth, Tava, and Suzanne.
6. Thank you and welcome to our new SPF / GRL members!
You can become a member for as little as $5 per month; receive free gifts and
contribute to this historical project that already is helping many people around the world. Click here to learn more!
7. The power of learning more about the greater reality!
In March 2018, I received the following email from a woman: "I am a grieving mother who ten months ago lost a son. I stumbled upon you in my search
for answers to many sorrowful and unanswered questions about life in the hereafter. I want to know if my son is happy where he is after leaving
us with so much pain.”
Just one year later, she wrote again: “I wish to thank you for your enlightenment and encouragement this past year after
my son's passage. I now have a better understanding of the NOW and HEREAFTER, and it makes this long walk through grief much lighter.
I look forward to more insights from you as I prepare to start a group for other bereaved parents here in my community in Nigeria. Thank You, Thank
You, Thank You!!! Thank you for being a great friend already.”
That's what it's all about!
Thank you for helping us reach more people around the world who are suffering and searching. Someday, she, you and everyone else will be able to communicate
with their dear ones. That will help us all celebrate that we are eternal beings who do not lose loved ones.
Life and love are forever,
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
Director of SoulPhone Foundation
Founder of Greater Reality Living Groups
University-based scientific research has definitively demonstrated that life continues after bodily death. How might this great news change the way you live and treat yourself and others?
Image below: no extension cords will be needed for the SoulPhone!
To become a member of the SoulPhone Foundation and see the list of gifts for membership levels, visit:
visit SoulPhone and Greater Reality Living websites at:
234 N. Plaza Blvd. Chillicothe, OH 45601 740-775-2189